DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Link is working now. And if Saturday is better for everyone that is fine by me, my schedule is pretty much open. Let me sift through this and get back to you.

Okay, I accepted five players (SheckyS, Jagzwar, Richard747parker, Rogich, Gonzalezcauldron)

So most of you said Saturday would be easier to play. So I will switch it to Saturday 4pm if their are no objections? I'm open for anytime really, so it matters not when we start so let me know if this alright or not. I need these players to go ahead and add me on discord badger1017#7622 is my username, be sure to send me a message telling me who you are

Any other questions or comments, just post them here or send me a message via here or on Discord.

Thanks
    Del

Saturday at 4 works well for me. Although, I might have to break to make dinner - but I can play and eat.
    Sent you a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SheckyS View Post
    Saturday at 4 works well for me. Although, I might have to break to make dinner - but I can play and eat.
    Sent you a friend request on Discord. Looking forward to the game.
    As long as your cooking for everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by delgondahntelius View Post
    Okay, I accepted five players (SheckyS, Jagzwar, Richard747parker, Rogich, Gonzalezcauldron)

So most of you said Saturday would be easier to play. So I will switch it to Saturday 4pm if their are no objections? I'm open for anytime really, so it matters not when we start so let me know if this alright or not. I need these players to go ahead and add me on discord badger1017#7622 is my username, be sure to send me a message telling me who you are

Any other questions or comments, just post them here or send me a message via here or on Discord.

Thanks
    Del

I would love to join, actually. Is there a chance I can join? I do have discord.
    Last edited by Auron Starglider; November 28th, 2019 at 11:17.

Hodgie here (Jagzwar on the forums) I just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. I have just downloaded Zerotier.In my two other game groups (one real life f2f fridays that I DM, and one Fantasy Grounds early Saturday mornings) we use a Facebook group for in between session chatting. If this is something you all are interested in I am game.
    Anyway, have a safe holiday and I am looking forward to gaming with you all.
    -Hodgie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

We can now add Auron Starglider to the mix, which makes six. I was actually saving a spot for someone I know on the FGC discord server, but that may not pan out. There are two players that I accepted who I have not heard from, both new to the boards they said. So come saturday, we will move on without them. Make sure you all do what Jagzwar did and download zerotier @ https://www.zerotier.com please

Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately, I can only participate if we have a late morning/early afternoon start and we wrap up by 5:00 - 5:30 PM Eastern. I'm in another campaign on Saturday evenings that's been going for almost a year now and I'd like to continue with them. I mentioned this to the DM in my original message but perhaps it was missed. If I'm the only player with this scheduling restriction or if everyone else is OK with the existing start time, I'd be fine with giving up my spot for another player. Please let me know so I can plan for the weekend. Thanks.

I will find out if everyone can play at an earlier date.

Thread Information