DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Party sheet - Player unable to drag items onto the Inventory tab to trade items..

I'm not sure if this is an error, but in our game tonight, players wishing to trade guns were unable to use the Party sheet--> Inventory to complete the task. I know the players were able to do this in the Pathfinder system without GM assistance. Of note, my players did not state any lua errors occurred when they attempted a transaction.

Let me know what you think. If it is a defect I will put something in the appropriate thread.

CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.9
    Starfinder ship Role actions Extension v1.0.5
    Windows Saver v 0.5.1 for FG V 3.x
    Starfinder Bars Theme v1.6
    SFRPG Character Operations Playtest Manual

Starfinder Core (Player + GM)
    Starfinder AA 1&2 (GM)
    Starfinder Armory
    Starfinder Pax Worlds (GM)
    Dawn of Flames AP 1 - 5 (GM)
    Last edited by Stadlerc; November 25th, 2019 at 02:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    I'm not sure if this is an error, but in our game tonight, players wishing to trade guns were unable to use the Party sheet--> Inventory to complete the task. I know the players were able to do this in the Pathfinder system without GM assistance. Of note, my players did not state any lua errors occurred when they attempted a transaction.

Let me know what you think. If it is a defect I will put something in the appropriate thread.

CoreRPG ruleset v3.3.9
    Starfinder ship Role actions Extension v1.0.5
    Windows Saver v 0.5.1 for FG V 3.x
    Starfinder Bars Theme v1.6
    SFRPG Character Operations Playtest Manual

Starfinder Core (Player + GM)
    Starfinder AA 1&2 (GM)
    Starfinder Armory
    Starfinder Pax Worlds (GM)
    Dawn of Flames AP 1 - 5 (GM)
    I will look this morning,
    Thanks for including the list of exts and mods ypu had loaded.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

One thing they could do, while it's being investigated, is to drag the link from their inventory to the portrait on the top above the chat. It will transfer the item as well.

Can you do me a favor and try turning off your extensions and see if they can do it without any enabled. If it does then turn on each one at a time and see where it fails? Report back here where it fails and will help us narrow down the cause.

This issue has been verified with NO exts running.
    I am working on finding the problem (will have a fix in place in Revision 1.2.4).

Until then, the issue is that Players(client) can not add items to the PS inventory. If a player want to transfer a item from his Character sheet to the PS (The GM can open the Character sheet and move the item to the PS)

Player do not have a issue taking from the PS to there CS so thats fine.

I believe this stopped working when I updated for ItemTempletes to be able to be added to Parcels and PS Inventory.

I will get it fixed.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    This issue has been verified with NO exts running.
    I am working on finding the problem (will have a fix in place in Revision 1.2.4).

I will get it fixed.
    I'm in Fantasy Grounds (Starfinder) right now, and we've got this same issue. I saw the post above claiming that items can be transferred by moving the link from inventory to the picture above chat, but that does not seem to work. Perhaps I'm doing it incorrectly. This refers to the player icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen, right? (Above the chat window?) When I drag and drop the link, nothing happens: It remains in my player inventory, and does not transfer to the new character. Is there some other workaround in the meantime?

Can the GM add it to the Party Sheet inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Pea**** View Post
    I'm in Fantasy Grounds (Starfinder) right now, and we've got this same issue. I saw the post above claiming that items can be transferred by moving the link from inventory to the picture above chat, but that does not seem to work. Perhaps I'm doing it incorrectly. This refers to the player icon in the upper left hand corner of the screen, right? (Above the chat window?) When I drag and drop the link, nothing happens: It remains in my player inventory, and does not transfer to the new character. Is there some other workaround in the meantime?
    GM (host) can move items around without issues.
    The issue is with client moving items.
    Work around, have GM open PC sheets and move items for now
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Any update on this? Also noticed I can't place items into ship cargo hold as captain of the ship. Are these things related?

Thread Information