DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Looks like I might have the ruleset update done..
    I will get back to data enyry in the morning..
    Good automation on Alt Racial and Alt Class abilities.
    +1/upvote/cheers of joy/whatever I can put, to express a great amount of approval

Any updates? I'll be starting a new campaign in a couple of months and I already know one player will be playing a witchwarper.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Any updates? I'll be starting a new campaign in a couple of months and I already know one player will be playing a witchwarper.
    I am in the exact same boat. Got a new to the system player that only wants to do Witchwarper.. so I am holding off on starting Attack of the Swarm until it is finished.

But a caveat to that is, i would rather it take longer, if it means that the finished product is bug free.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    I am in the exact same boat. Got a new to the system player that only wants to do Witchwarper.. so I am holding off on starting Attack of the Swarm until it is finished.

But a caveat to that is, i would rather it take longer, if it means that the finished product is bug free.
    That's a near certainty to not be the case with any product, in any rule system. That's not a slight on the content producers, just a simple statement of reality.

The problem with content like this, is that it also requires changes to the rule set to accommodate changes made in the product.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That's a near certainty to not be the case with any product, in any rule system. That's not a slight on the content producers, just a simple statement of reality.

The problem with content like this, is that it also requires changes to the rule set to accommodate changes made in the product.

Oh yeah.. I know.. I am a "Plan for the worst and hope for the best" kind of person.

Its being a pain configuring the Class system but getting close.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Awesome! Keep up the good work guys. I know you all have alot on your plate with the new software, books, and bugs that keep popping up.

OK, thanks.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

*pokes head into the room to see how things are going.*

no rush, just eager on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodright View Post
    *pokes head into the room to see how things are going.*

no rush, just eager on my part.
    Believe I got the code working good, just some Leveling changes to make and I am entering the Data now.
    So Soon

But on a Note
    The integration of StarShip Combat ext into the Base ruleset is being done and any major updates to the code can't be done until that is finished. So delayed a bit for that .
    I believe that 2.0.0 with that update should be out this week. (But don't hold me to that as its on the Test Server).
    Last edited by Samarex; January 17th, 2020 at 21:50.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information