DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Believe I got the code working good, just some Leveling changes to make and I am entering the Data now.
    So Soon

But on a Note
    The integration of StarShip Combat ext into the Base ruleset is being done and any major updates to the code can't be done until that is finished. So delayed a bit for that .
    I believe that 2.0.0 with that update should be out this week. (But don't hold me to that as its on the Test Server).
    i would call that a double win.. getting the ship combat ext and COM next week would be amazing. (i understand that COM is not guaranteed for next week nor the ship combat ext.. hopeful wishes on my part.)

So do you know how much time after 2.0 you'll need to update COM? I'm so excited to start playing!

*checks to see progress* *Eager players await*

All, it will come out when it is ready. Samarex is pouring himself into this and had hoped to release it in Dec in time for the Steam sale, but it just couldn't happen. There are a lot of changes to the ruleset required for COM to work. What was thought to work earlier ended up not working when it was actually used to create and maintain characters. Please Be Patient. Trust me when I say you don't want this rushed.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    All, it will come out when it is ready. Samarex is pouring himself into this and had hoped to release it in Dec in time for the Steam sale, but it just couldn't happen. There are a lot of changes to the ruleset required for COM to work. What was thought to work earlier ended up not working when it was actually used to create and maintain characters. Please Be Patient. Trust me when I say you don't want this rushed.
    I understand. I would prefer a working product, just checking in to see any updates. I am sorry if I am being annoying about it.

Character Operations Manual has been sent in for Review process.

the SFRPG 2.1.0 Updated has been sent in to go on the test server.

I still have a few minor changes that need to be done to the ruleset before it can go Live but should be able to have those done and ready before the module is finished with review and approval.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I still have a few minor changes that need to be done to the ruleset before it can go Live but should be able to have those done and ready before the module is finished with review and approval.
    Awesome! thank you very much for the status update. looking forward to when it goes up for sale.

Awesome!! Thanks for getting this done!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

That's so exciting! I love how transparent you guys are with updates and how engaged you are with the community. Thank you for all the hard work you do for us!

Thread Information