FG Spreadshirt Swag

Player ship Stat blocks for AP Dead Suns

This is the first game that I am the GM on and have some questions. First I am taking my group down the Dead Suns AP and while we had some hiccups first session it overall went well. Next session I foresee them to gain access to the Hippocampus. The basic stat block is in the AP i was trying to add it to the characters starships they have available to them. I find that I am stumped on how to add the following things to starships: Power core Total PCU and Speed.

I also had to manualy add on the ships weapons and had to add them to both the BP cost and PCU cost.

I was unable to add the crew into the ship as well. Is this something that the players will chose when they next log in or am i able to add the crew to the ship? It says to drop the ship into the partysheet and add crew members there to populate. I was able to add it to the party sheet but from there seem unable to add crew members.

I know the Fantasy Grounds team is working hard on updates. I just want to know if some of this is User Error seeing as this is my first time as a GM in Fantasy Grounds. As a player I have about a years experience with it.

The PC ship sheet is currently in need of some smoothing out and a bit buggy. It is on the list of things to get resolved. As for adding crew however, once you add the ship to the Partysheet, you should be able to drag the PC (token or portrait) to the roles to add them.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information