DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PF1/Comic/AP Humble Bundle

For the next 20 days, there is a new PF1 humble bundle for $15. You can get a bunch of the basic PF1 books, adventures and comics.

Adventures are:
    Crypt of the Everflame
    Masks of the Living God
    City of Golden Death

If you need a re-roll, it has a folio.

The books are:
    CRB, APG, ACG, Utimate Magic/Campaign/Combat/Equipment, Bestiary 1-3, Strategy Guide, Gamemastery Guide

+ Beginner Box

Anyway...any way you slice it (even if you don't necessarily need the books), it is an efficient way to get older content or PF comics.

Though the folio might need to be physical to count.

There's also this on the Paizo blog: "Keep your eyes on Humble Bundle in December as well, as we’ve got a huge Pathfinder First Edition bundle coming in the very near future. We’ve included comics and rulebooks in several past bundles, but next month’s effort will provide a huge number of never-before-bundled game books for anyone looking to master the lore of the Age of Lost Omens. "

Maybe i didnīt understand this right, but i thought if account sync is enabled i get a discount for the books/mods in the fantasy grounds store.
    Sync is shown as enabled, but i donīt get all the books from paizo from this bundle...

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Maybe i didnīt understand this right, but i thought if account sync is enabled i get a discount for the books/mods in the fantasy grounds store.
    Sync is shown as enabled, but i donīt get all the books from paizo from this bundle...
    1) You only see the discount once you add the FG product to your shopping cart.
    2) Do the PDFs show in your Paizo account digital downloads?
    3) Have you re-ran the sync to update your most recent purchases to the FG account?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    1) You only see the discount once you add the FG product to your shopping cart.
    2) Do the PDFs show in your Paizo account digital downloads?
    for example
    Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Sandpoint, Light of the Lost Coast 19.01 MB
    shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    3) Have you re-ran the sync to update your most recent purchases to the FG account?
    yepp

Run "Retrieve Paizo.com purchases" from the Paizo Account Synchronization page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp

After it has ran and lists all of your product codes, do a search (CTRL+F) for PZO92111E - does it show up?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yep. now works like a charm.
    thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    yep. now works like a charm. but discount is below the saleprice showing.... but that is a different problem.
    I'm not sure what you mean.

With the current sale and the PDF discount it costs $1.25 to purchase the FG Sandpoint module.

Thread Information