DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP - D&D 5E, New DM Running Weekly One Shots

Seeking:
    Players of all experience levels for weekly one-shots in D&D 5E.
    No need to commit to the ongoing arc, each week is a stand alone. Hop on/hop off
    I will announce either the theme/setting/level or if players would prefer the name of the game a week in advance, and 4 players committing will trigger the game.

I am new to DM'ing and using these games to build and hone my game mastering skill set.

Tools:
    Roll20 (dur), Discord voice (video preferred)
    Once I get a few sessions under my belt, we may begin streaming to Twitch

Who This Game is Aimed At:
    These games will be more appealing to players with either limited ability to commit to ongoing campaigns, or serial character builders who like variety.
    The ideal player is either also a new player, or an experienced player interested/willing to work with a new DM.

Game Style:
    As a player, I tend to use the environment more than I've seen other players. I also am more interested in serving the story and telling the most enjoyable and best story possible rather than being a rules referee or a power gamer. I do like a mix of role play and combat, and running a variety of one shots will give plenty of opportunity for both. I am also an easily distracted player, so I will do my best to be mindful of moving the spotlight around and giving everybody their solo.

About Me:
    A mid-life convert to D&D (and RPG's in general). I don't get to game often, but I do prefer the idea of DM'ing over playing. Also, seems like the only way I'll get into games is if I'm behind the screen. So I don't bring a ton of D&D experience to the table, but I am a reasonable and experienced adult.

Next Step:
    You can join the Discord server here: https://discord.gg/PjSKTg. If there's enough interest, I'll start putting together the first game for December 4th (raise your hand if you can't believe this year's already almost over). Please also don't be shy in suggesting one shots you would like to play through.

You might not find many Roll20 players on the FG forum. Perhaps there is a Roll20 forum?
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Looking for Roll20-players on FG's own forum is mildly hillarious.

Like going into McDonald's and ordering a WhopperTM.

is this thread a troll or did he just recently convert from roll20 and forget?

Thread Information