DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Is there a "DM's Guild" equivalent for PF2 player developed FG module content?

Does anyone know if there's a "DM's Guild" equivalent for PF2 player developed FG module content? Or if one is in the works? I know some official things from paizo make it to the FG store, but I'm wondering if there'll be a place where more community work can be purchased to help augment PF2 FG games. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    That would be up to Paizo, not SmiteWorks.
    Ultimate License Holder

You're limited to releasing Pathfinder products by the OGL, and maybe the community use policy if you release the product for free. The OGL allows you to do a lot - and there's a lot more of the Paizo PF2 content released under the OGL than there is for 5E. So, as long as anyone keeps to the OGL they'd be able to release products for sale.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like anyone has done anything for PF2 yet. Unless there's something hiding in this list somewhere: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse....=0_0_0_45317_0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So I did spend some time chatting with the legal department at Paizo about my Adventure Series, and went through the whole compatibility licencing bit, but that's definitely for just the PDFs (which I am selling through paizo and drivethrough). While I have made FG Mods for the series as it develops, it gets a little more complicated when you add a 3rd party to the mix. Hopefully, in the future, as the system matures and partnerships develop, we'll see more products hit the "shelves" with more openings to offer 3rd party modules through the FG Store.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Thanks, you all. ShadeRaven, are you saying that if the relationships do further develop, you'd likely release module content through the FG store and not through something like drivethroughrpg or the Paizo store (so to keep our eyes peeled there :-) )?

Hehe. Paladius.. honestly, what I hope to accomplish is simpler than that - I'd like to put out a whole slew of adventure modules for use that the community here enjoys enough to believe it would be worth spending money on. As to whether or not what that happens through the store here, who knows. I simply hope to put stuff out here that is high quality and people enjoy.

Speaking of which... the 2nd in the Adventure Path I am creating is almost finished.. I'll be putting the PDF out in various places, but there will be a FG version coming along with it soon after. I was definitely encouraged by the reception I got for the first in the series (South Hook Tower).
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

ShadeRaven - Am I correct to assume that you put as much detail into your adventures as you do into your Bestiary and Drag 'n' Drop work? That is to say, your adventures have the automation features built in?

If so count me as definitely willing to throw money at that.

Me too!

Thread Information