DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Old time DM, LFG, DND5e. Got FG Ultimate.

Im currently running my first FG campaign, converted from Roll20. Dungeon of the Mad mage.

But I figured why not try to join a group for some games from time to time.

As a DM Im flexible and enhance majority of NPCs with player class mechanics. Such as Drow Hexblades, Paladins, Rangers.
    Etc etc
    I do not expect anything alike when I play and Im not the kind of player to discuss rules, thats for off game.
    So if your a group that constantly stop game to discuss rules, thats not my cup of tea. Know the rules by heart and if a need to discuss, personally thats something I do between sessions not to interupt the flow. Also I do not like secretive players that hide something since we cant all know the rules, be open and discuss things, thats what I do as a player as well, ask the DM "Is this ok, have you thought about this? etc etc"

GMT+1 time, is my time zone. Send me a PM if your in Europe and need a player that adapts to the group, setting and DMs wishes and is in it for the fun
    Last edited by Gissur; November 19th, 2019 at 16:30.

I'm also a DM in GMT+1 that's looking for a group. So if someone wants two players... I'm very flexible when it comes to settings etc. and I like the roleplay-side of things. Not a rules lawyer...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Welcome Gissur
    Thanks mate!!!

Was a while since I was down that side of this planet.

Waiting for Unity now but not sure I want to implement it in my current dungeon of the mad mage campaign.

Anyway got some spare time for a session or a few per week so figured why not.

Btw: I prefer not too late sessions or marathon races, can be fun sometimes though. When I run campaigns I prefer frequent sessions, 2, 3 times per week but we keep it to 2-3 hours per sessions, keeps it fresh and everyone still got alot of time for other activities, and of course its not the end of the world if you miss a session or two here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by birdskull View Post
    I'm also a DM in GMT+1 that's looking for a group. So if someone wants two players... I'm very flexible when it comes to settings etc. and I like the roleplay-side of things. Not a rules lawyer...
    Sounds like a plan. And likewise im very flexible but DND is what I know best. Role master etc was a while ago.
    I do know the Path finder rule set pretty good but havent played or Dmd in it previously but should be no problem.

Fantasy settings preferred though.

Hi Guys, I'm in GMT. I used to play 3.5e many years ago. But nothing recent so would consider myself a beginner again.
    If you don't have issues with that I can play at any time during the day on weekends and weekdays after 7 PM GMT.

Quote Originally Posted by Istar View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm in GMT. I used to play 3.5e many years ago. But nothing recent so would consider myself a beginner again.
    If you don't have issues with that I can play at any time during the day on weekends and weekdays after 7 PM GMT.
    Cool, well DND is alive today more then ever. The past few years its been booming like never before. I give it honestly to channels and people like Matt Mercer but also quite some celebrity talking about it.

I been primarly DMing but have no time for that right now as i currently do run a campaign, however as a player, for sure. 3.5 was a while back, was an interesting system and Path finder is built upon it. Im used to 5e now but I do like the Path finder system very much but that system requires alot more knowledge of the rules and builds. DND5e is very beginner friendly but with a depth for advanced players which is why I prefer it.

Thread Information