STAR TREK 2d20

Way to Automate Condition Minimum?

Specifically one of my players has an aura that makes it so that the frightened condition of enemies within 15' cannot naturally fall below 1. For now I have been manually going to the effect on the Combat Tracker and changing the duration to 99 rounds and trying to keep track of if the creature ends its turn more than 15' away from that character... obviously less than ideal. So is there an effect formula or an extension that can automate something like this? Thanks for any info!

EDIT: Pretty sure this does exist but am fairly new to coding this stuff/can't seem to find it: what is the Effect code for adding damage per die? Specifically the same character has another effect that adds 1 damage per damage die to his and his allies' weapon attacks. I see how to add flat damage or increase the number of damage dice, but neither of those is what I am looking for.
    Last edited by AsmodeusUltima; March 10th, 2024 at 17:36.

*bump*

Also, is there anywhere like a wiki or something that explains *exactly* what all the Options do? Some are really easy to guess like Target: Remove on Miss and Combat: NPC Numbering, some might require a bit of explanation (like does Chat: Show GM Rolls set to Off show the players that a roll was made and just hide the results, or do they not see anything?), and some I really am not sure what they mean at all like Chat: Show Results to Client.

For instance for whatever reason the program seems to have stopped showing my players if their attacks were a hit, miss, crit, etc., and I am unsure what option to toggle to turn that back on.

Thanks as always for any advice!

Quote Originally Posted by AsmodeusUltima View Post
    *bump*
    I think you've had some feedback about the aura in the FG Discord? If not, go to the Pathfinder_2e channel on the FG Discord and look at today's discussion.

Referring to the PFRPG2 Effect page in the FG Wiki, there isn't an effect that adds damage multiplied by the number of damage dice. https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects

For instance for whatever reason the program seems to have stopped showing my players if their attacks were a hit, miss, crit, etc., and I am unsure what option to toggle to turn that back on.
    Set "Chat: Show results to clients" to on.

A lot of the PFRPG2 options are the same as the 5E options: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...mpaign+Options
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was going to say that would be quite the feat, since I did not post in the discord, but went to check it and it was one of my players!

Okay, not currently available, thanks.

Hmm... that option is on. I will have to check if one of the extensions to which I am subscribed is causing the issue.

And thank you, I will read through that!

Once again, thank you so much for the answers and for all your hard work!

I was going to say that would be quite the feat, since I did not post in the discord, but went to check it and it was one of my players!
    Proactive players - that's cool!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information