STAR TREK 2d20

Feature Requests?

My players have been asking for a couple things, one of which seems pretty simple, the other not.

The simple one is a spot, probably on the Marching Order tab of the party sheet, to record their standard Exploration Mode activities. A drop-down would be fine, but just giving each party member a small text field would be more customizable.

The complex one I told them would probably not be possible with current functionality, but that I would float it here anyway: automation for auras. I don't even know if FGU currently can include distance (in squares, feet, whatever) as a variable or if there it allows for conditional effects, but I imagine this would require both: IF target is ALLY AND distance <= 2 squares apply... sort of thing.

Anyway, thanks for all your hard work on this wonderful program! And hey, I don't know if your conversions are done by volunteers or paid employees, but either way where do I sign up? I have a LOT of free time on my hands due to health issues (True in game, true in real life: NEVER dump Con), am a fast learner, and actually enjoy data entry...

This thread describes exploration modes and post #8 includes a module with an image that allows players to easily indicate their current exploration activity: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ploration-Mode

This extension allows aura effects: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/32/view

Thanks for the offer, I'll certainly keep you in mind if we need any assistance in future.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome, thank you for your reply! Hurray for extensions.

Trenloe, there use to be a website where you could vote or submit ideas for voting. All the links I tried seem to be dead. Is it still active?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlewear View Post
    Trenloe, there use to be a website where you could vote or submit ideas for voting. All the links I tried seem to be dead. Is it still active?
    I believe there's an issue with Idea Informer at the moment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

There is an issue with the idea informer and we are currently attempting to find another solution.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information