5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LF2P | Bi-Saturday 5E | Dragon Heist going into Descent into Avernus

CLOSED: I have enough applicants, thanks for your interest.

Looking for 2 players to join an on-going campaign. See below for details.

FG License: GM has Ultimate, players only need Demo or above.
    Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
    Time Zone: EST
    Day of week and time: Every Other Saturday, 5pm EST til 9pm EST (Next Session is 11/30/2019)
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Sessions, Every Other Saturday
    Term: Long Term, maybe Mad Mage or home brew after Descent into Avernus.
    Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Really depends, I like to say 50/50 but it can lean in each direction.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently 4 players, need 2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: 5th level starting. Background items, Class Items, 450 gold extra, and one magical item I decide once character creation is done.
    Character restrictions: RAW, no Monstrous Races, No Evil. Check with me on UA stuff, most is okay. Standard Array for Stats.
    Details of your scenario:
    "Welcome to Baldur's Gate, a city of ambition and corruption. You’ve just started your adventuring career, but already find yourself embroiled in a plot that sprawls from the shadows of Baldur's Gate to the front lines of the planes-spanning Blood War! Do you have what it takes to turn infernal war machines and nefarious contracts against the Archdevil Zariel and her diabolical hordes? And can you ever hope to find your way home safely when pitted against the infinite evils of the Nine Hells?"

This is an on-going campaign. We started our adventure in Waterdeep, with the adventure modules Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. The players are currently at the end tail of the campaign and wanting to play more, so I'm sending them to Avernus! This will not be a fresh start with the adventure module Descent into Avernus, as it will start half way through, skipping the Baldur's Gate parts. NPC's and key events from the Baldur's Gate parts will be changed to more reflect the group and previous NPC's, but should be RAW for the Avernus parts. This said, the players are at a very important part in Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Depending on how the PC's handle things, we could have one more chapter left of Dragon Heist (the infiltrate the Villains Lair part).

The current party is a mix of real life friends I have DM'ed and gamed with for years, and online friends I have met along the way. Our 3 current players I have been gaming with for over 2 years on various campaigns (finished Tomb of Annihilation in January). So we all know each other well. But that doesn't mean we don't mix well with newer folks. We are an older group, our ages range from early 30s to late 40s. I have been DM'ing since 4E and moved into 5E once it was released. I have run my own home brew world, Curse of Strahd, Tomb of Annihilation, Out of the Abyss, Storm Kings Thunder, and Waterdeep: Dragon Heist since 2014. I have experience with Fantasy Ground tools.

The 4 currently players are playing a Wizard, Paladin, Warlock and Rogue.

Send me a private message here on Fantasy Grounds website if you are interest, or have additional questions. If your applying to play, please send a brief description of yourself (hobbies, age, DnD exp), a few character ideas (more then one is best), and tell me how you like to play. If this is not in the private message, I will consider you didn't read anything and will not respond.

Link to Game Calendar page: Not everyone uses FG website that plays in the game, so no calendar entry.
    Last edited by Daemini; August 9th, 2020 at 19:25. Reason: Full Group!

Hello, I am Jason. PM sent.

Greetings,

I sent you a PM with all the requested info.

Thanks,

Andrew

Thank you everyone for your interest, I now have enough applicants. If I got your PM in before now, consider yourself in the process. I will send everyone a PM back to let them know I got their application. Thank you and good luck.

Seeking 1-2 more players to help finish out the last couple of chapters of Descent into Avernus. The group will either continue on after that is finished with Mad Mage or start a new campaign (hopefully Rime of the Icemaiden). Follow the instructions in the first post. Only thing that has change from the original post is the players classes which are Cleric, Paladin, Wizard and Rogue.
    Last edited by Daemini; August 9th, 2020 at 19:24.

I'd be interested. With a Cleric and a Pally you're probably good on healing which gives me an opportunity to play a build I've been kicking around. A Ranger (Gloomstalker)/Cleric (Death Domain). I hadn't tried it yet because I envision him as highly offensive character and I usually feel obligated to a support role when I run a cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Phithis View Post
    I'd be interested. With a Cleric and a Pally you're probably good on healing which gives me an opportunity to play a build I've been kicking around. A Ranger (Gloomstalker)/Cleric (Death Domain). I hadn't tried it yet because I envision him as highly offensive character and I usually feel obligated to a support role when I run a cleric.
    Make sure you apply in a private message with the info requested above.

Hello, old player have used FG for 6 months. you use RAW which is good. Looks like this is an old post, are you still playing?
    There is a line drawn between the darkness and the light, the question is; Where do you stand, in the Darkness, in the Light or on the Line?
    Yes there are three choices not just two.
    LeJohn #1574

CLOSED: I have enough applicants, thanks for your interest.
    I now have enough applicants to choose from. If I responded to you in PM's, your in the running. Thanks for the interest.

Thread Information