Hi

I am a new player to FG with very limited experience in D&D, had played a few 2nd Edition runs in college but nothing since then. Was interested in getting into the game. I would be available on late Fridays, any time Saturdays and Sundays till about 10 PM EST. Although I am interested in a lot of the new esoteric races, I am 100% fine with rolling any class or race that the DM needs to fit in the context of the game the DM is choosing to run. I am still getting acclimated to FG and 5E.

FG License: Ultimate.
Time Zone: USA Eastern Standard Time.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Late Fridays, Saturday and Sundays up to 10PM EST.
Term: looking for long term but am flexible and more than willing to engage in one off or short term campaigns.
Voice: voice or text is fine. Have Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E to start out. Okay with official or homebrew.
Game System Experience: some 2E but for all extensive purposes a new player.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very new, have only been a member for a week.

Character Type Preferred: Would like to play a healing / support class like a cleric and maybe one of the more esoteric races like a Changeling, Kobold or Aasimar but again very flexible and will roll the class and race that the campaign requires or best compliments the group.
About me: As mentioned above I have only dabbled in D&D when 2E was out. Have mostly played MMOs up to now but find them very limited with respect to expanding beyond the boundaries of the preset coding. I am new but willing to learn and grow. I understand that I have to separate myself from my character and not use knowledge from the real world about challenges in game that my character would not have knowledge of. Also, I am aware that my character will probably die in a campaign and am fine with rolling another knowing that it is part of the learning experience.