[Very small visual bug] Dex listed in AC calculation though of Max Dex bonus

Hi

As in the title the following happens when I e.g. wear a splint mail (max Dex bonus +0 but also similar bug for other max dex bonusses):

I have Dex = 20 and the +5 is still listed in the calculation but only visually, the result is still correct and therefore this is really only a very minor bug For the touch AC the display is correct

What I also realized: In the inventory is the toggle for the armor (for armor check penalty, max dex bonus and spell failure) which is automatically (un)toggled depending on whether the armor is carried or not. This does not happen for Max Dex = 0, one has then to toggle it manually (when an armor has Max Dex bonus greater than 0 and is equipped (i.e. the toggle is on) then it is also automatically toggled off when I change the max dex bonus to 0. The 0 seems to be interpreted as toggling off) But also not important since it can be toggled manually

3.5e without extensions

Thanks in advance

Best,

Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 17th, 2019 at 06:44.

Yes, the calculation only shows the possible Dex bonus; not the capped bonus. Not sure it's worth trying to fix, as it complicates this view by requiring a completely different field type that takes up more room (and there is no more room).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yes, the calculation only shows the possible Dex bonus; not the capped bonus. Not sure it's worth trying to fix, as it complicates this view by requiring a completely different field type that takes up more room (and there is no more room).

Regards,
    JPG
    ah okay, makes sense, thanks for answering was not sure whether this is a bug, was the first time that I've seen it actively

Thread Information