Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beholder64 View Post
    Hi, I would love to play this module if you have room... I currently play a homebrew 2e on a saturday morning and other a 5e campaign on sunday I am GMT8+ time.
    We are mostly in european time zones, so while I'm not averse to you joining, this might cause problems. Send me your discord tag so I can invite you and we can talk this over.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffymcduff1 View Post
    I am interested in joining a weekend game depending on the length of session and day, let me know the information.
    The day would probably be sunday evening (starting at 7:30pm gmt) and last between 3 to 4 hours.

MD80
    Hiya,

Have you guys kicked this off yet? I'd be very interested in this. My first exposure to D&D was 2nd ed, Dragon Mountain boxset in school in the early to mid 90's so it would be cool to go back in time a bit. Currently a 5e player.

I'm UK so GMT also.

If you are full that's cool, have a great game :-)

Forgot to say, in currently only a standard member but am happy to upgrade to Ultimate if that is a must. Only just started with FG and online playing so only took a std membership to start.
    Last edited by MD80; November 28th, 2019 at 18:19.

An update is in order as I'm making some changes to the original module to integrate Against the cult of the reptile god, Against the giants and Against the slave lords, with some other stuff that I'd rather keep under wrap. Also we are now going to use text only, there are 4 players in the group, we're starting tomorrow but I'll keep the group open for newcomers. Thank you.

Thread Information