DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I was able to replicate it. I removed the code to allow character sheet drops to the PC Ship. Updated first post with the updated extension.

The intended process would be to add the ship to the partysheet and on the ship tab add the characters to the role boxes on the ship. This will populate the character sheet ship action tab and crew tab on the PC ship.

I'll test the changes later today! Thanks
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Ok I deleted v1.07 and downloaded v1.08 but when the extension loads it says it's still v1.07. I still can not drop Character Sheets to the Party Tracker "Ship Tab". Here is a screenshot of my extensions folder and chat log.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 3.05.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-07 at 3.06.48 PM.png

I also created a new PC ship and I now get this new error message. Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charship_crew.lua"]:93: attempt to index a nil value
    Last edited by Ulric; December 7th, 2019 at 20:46. Reason: Added additional error message
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

I was in a bit of a rush this morning and didn't update the extension.xml with the proper version number. The new download's only change was updating it to the proper version number. I wanted to test with a a new campaign to ensure I was seeing what you were seeing.

I created a new campaign and created a test ship and test PC. I was able to add the ship to the Partysheet Ship Tab.

Step 1.PNG

Step 2.PNG

Once I dragged the Test PC to one of the role boxes it populated the Ship Actions Tab on the PC sheet and the Crew Tab on the Test Ship.

Step 3.PNG

To show the actions, just click on the button under actions to populate the windows. Same for the Crew Tab on the PC Ship sheet. Can you attempt in a fresh campaign for me as well and see if you are getting the same results?

I created a new campaign and followed your photos and everything works as expected except I am still getting this error.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/charship_crew.lua"]:93: attempt to index a nil value

I did not get this error before you took out the character sheet drop code. I have also noticed it seems to take multiple attempts to drop character tokens into the starship role box on the Party Sheet "ship tab".

I also tested my existing campaign and it's working as expected. Thank you for your help!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Great find, I'll look into the script error you posted, but glad its now working for you.

This has been working nicely and all our Starfinder GM's have begun including more ship combat into the sessions. Thank you!

That really is awesome! I always enjoyed running epic space battles myself on my own tables and glad Fantasy Grounds is getting there to accommodate that. This is only the first step and since you folks have been so helpful working through the extension. Here is a quick look at what this is leading to:

Teaser.PNG

Working hard on getting this done, but done right so ship combat is a blast to play for DM and Player alike.

We did a workshop yesterday on ship combat using this extension. With several games each week to test we will send any feedback but it seems to be working as intended. Our players are loving ship combat right now and it just looks better after that teaser!

what is the name of the discord channel for Fantasy Grounds, tried searching Fantasy Grounds and got nothing.

Thread Information