5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Ok so DM and DM-PS are internal, everyone else was using the external. So youre saying only 1 person can use the external if we are all local and to fix it so everyone can log in locally they all need to use the internal... right?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyKatAtak View Post
    Ok so DM and DM-PS are internal, everyone else was using the external. So youre saying only 1 person can use the external if we are all local and to fix it so everyone can log in locally they all need to use the internal... right?
    No. Everyone on the same network should use the internal IP address. Everyone outside the host network should use the external IP. Their is no limit to the number of connections from either source.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

LordEntrails, I dont think youre understanding what im saying but thank you for trying to help!

Blog Entries
    Everyone on the same network should use the LAN or Local IP address.

Please post the GMs LAN IP and the LAN IP of a computer on each of the Wifis.

Eg they will look something like 192.168.1.106
    They will almost certainly start with 192.168 or 10.

Thread Information