STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lost Mine of Phandelver. New Fantasy Grounds GM looking for players.

FG License: Standard. Players must have a Standard license to join.
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Eastern, USA.
    Day of week and time: Saturday 3 pm Eastern.
    Planned start date: 23 November 2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hour sessions.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred, a mix of both ok.
    Voice software used: Discord.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 Heavy Combat
    Number of Players in-game & needed: Need 4-6 players
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 using a standard array and starting equipment per PHB.
    Character restrictions: Only core races and classes per PHB. (To date I have only purchased core rulebooks to share in-game)

Details of your scenario: This will be the first campaign I run on Fantasy Grounds as a DM. I have some experience as a player in Fantasy Grounds but have been having a hard time finding a group that fits my schedule, so I decided to take charge and run my own . We will be playing the Lost Mines of Phandelver. It is a 4 part module that I plan on finishing in 4 different sessions. As a group, we can adjust play times as required but Saturday afternoons are preferred.

*Please plan on having your characters rolled and ready prior to our first session. I recommend taking a Fantasy Grounds College Character Creation class and or New User Intro class found here: https://fantasygroundscollege.net/events/calendar/

Current party:

Smurgleflurbin: Monk/Paladin
    MD80: Fighter
    Spirit: Bard
    BrunoVileda: Ranger
    ianricks58: Wizard
    Peyotebud: Cleric
    Helvan Raptyr: Rogue
    Last edited by GregRex; November 21st, 2019 at 21:09. Reason: Current Party Update

Would like to join if possible. New to Fg but have been through a fgc class to get familiar with fg. Gaming for several years and many systems but new to FG.
    Have standard license and discord.

PM sent

I am interested. I'm from the UK so the time is 8pm for me so perfect for Saturday night. Im new to FG but have been involved in RP for a long time and am a quick learner.

@Spirit, PM sent!

MD80
    Hiya.

I would be very interested in playing. I am UK based and Sat PM's (8PM I think the time difference is) would work great. I will be open, I have only just joined Fantasy Grounds, have never played online before, but do have over a years playing and some DMing of 5E experience.

I have never played the Lost Mines, but have played Out of the Abyss and some home made games in my weekly game with friends.

I would be very happy to purchase a licence in advance of playing. As I have only just joined FG I've not done this yet and have been looking around first. But, getting a licence isn't an issues..

Hope to hear from you, either way.
    Regards
    Matt

@MD80 pm sent

I'm interested. Are there any spots open?

@BrunoVilela PM sent

We are still looking for about 2 more players for this Saturday. The module also has pre-generated characters if interested

Please respond to this post or send me a PM!

Thread Information