DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Suzerain FG Con Success!

We're a week post FG Con and we over at Savage Mojo are still super excited over the enthusiastic response we got from our games last weekend. MMK ran a Fae Lands game that went so well that he ended up running a follow-up game for the group on Wednesday. With the exception of one poor Spriggan, Mikey O'Reilly having been lost in a bad way to a frost ghost wolf, things went very well. R.I.P. Mikey. All in all, we're pleased at how well things went, are happy to have been a part of it, and can't wait for the next FG Con!
    -Lucas
    Suzerain Infomancer

Please ask us questions and leave us comments on our Facebook, or our Discord! We love to hear about your experiences with Suzerain. Drop by our Patreon to learn all about the cool benefits you can earn!

I'm so glad you all had a great time at FG Con 15. Thanks for organizing the games. Look out for FG Con 16 April next year...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

As always, it was a great event Trenloe. It must feel good seeing all that hard work turn into happy gamers.
    -MMK
    Publisher, Savage Mojo

Thread Information