STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am US Pacific, but run games at a wide variety of times for GMT/Australian compatibility. Please indicate availability and time zone and we will figure it out.

Happy to try to schedule this one. Everyone please post your timezone and general availability. Thx!

The sooner everyone responds, the sooner we can figure out the best time. Also, please indicate here what character/level you will be bringing.

I should be able to make time. I'm in Europe though and starting February I'll work in the afternoons on weekdays. It worked in the past though, playing at nigths
    My Dwarven Barbarian is Level 7

OK - it's a 3-7. Do your other friends also want to play the upper (6-7) sub-tier? Whenever I hear from everyone, we can get this one moving. Please provide info about your character, timezone and availability. Thanks.

Are you guys serious about going forward and can you provide the requested info so that we can assemble a party? If anyone else is interested, please sign up here and provide your character info so that we can try to sync up on a specific subtier.

Come on, everyone! You don't often get the chance to play this special scenario. I'm stoked for it, so let's assemble a party and get going!

Happy to do it when you guys are ready...but nobody seems to be responding or providing any character info. I'll check back periodically or Ben...just email me, as needed.

Thread Information