FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

FG v3.3.9 Gregorian Calendar issue with changing timestamp

Hello support

Just updated to 3.3.9 and was about to set time in the Gregorian Calendar i'm using for my setting. I noticed that i'm not able to type a time nor mouse wheel change the existing time as i had previously been able to do.

Am running FG3.3.9 on Linuxmint 18.2 with winehq-staging 4.12.

NOTE: i tested by disabling all extensions as well. Same issue.

What ruleset are you using?

I've tested in CoreRPG (on Windows 10) and I can use CTRL+mousewheel to change the time.

Clicking on either the hour or minute field appears to give focus, but typing a number populates the year or era fields (whichever still contains the text cursor) or no fields at all (if the text cursor is not present) - I don't know if this was how it worked in v3.3.8 though, but it appears that there is a specific design to not allow direct manual population of the hour and minutes fields, but only CTRL+mousewheel.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hey there Trenloe, thank you for the quick reply. I'm using 5E, and you know, i tried spinning with mouse wheel, and tried with using <SHIFT> too. I dunno what brain-fart happened to not make me think to try with <CTRL>, but clearly it was a stinky one! Anyway you are 100% correct. In my mind I had thought i remembered using the <SHIFT> combo, but that was wrong. It's with <CTRL>.

Please close this issue as user error.

Thread Information