Starfinder Playlist

Merging map layers

I got back onto Unity last night to test how the updates were coming along with the map building. I am building a homebrew in Standard FG, and have now gotten to a point where a map pulled from the internet just wont do. I am still getting more familiar with the system and I have watched the videos and read through the manual. Is there a way to merge layers? It is easier for me to use the tile system because I am still new to programs like Gimp, etc. The problem is the tile system then creates a layer for every single tile. I built half of my map walls before realizing I did not put down the flooring tiles *smh* Which is my fault of course, but unless i drag the floor tile layer to the bottom below the hundreds of wall tile layers, I dont know what to do. Help? I am super excited for this system though and it is already working way smoother than when I last was in FGU.

Thanks all!!

No. We plan to fix up the folders when we get through the more important items that will allow you to group and collapse layers to help with the number of layers.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon wizard View Post
    no. We plan to fix up the folders when we get through the more important items that will allow you to group and collapse layers to help with the number of layers.

Regards,
    jpg
    thanks!!!

Thread Information