Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    issue.png

I own both the DMG and PHB and both are installed on this computer.

I do remember the AT&T flooding coming up when we first did it, we initially thought that was the issue thats why we moved to individual login's. I suppose it could still be an issue, but I dont have a way of checking that.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyonical View Post
    I do remember the AT&T flooding coming up when we first did it, we initially thought that was the issue thats why we moved to individual login's.
    Moved to individual logins? What exactly is that?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Only one person logged in at a time just to download files and stuff.

Flood protection is usually triggered when data is being uploaded to a specific IP address. So trying one player at a time won't help with this. Is your GM on AT&T?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes he is. I guess that may be the case still then. I guess that is a new thing cause we haven't had this issue in the past. Our GM has ran a number of games with us.

Even if your GM isn't on AT&T, this does sound like flood protection. The GM can check through their internet router for settings that might limit upload content. Or, a good test is to use a VPN to see if that works. There are some solutions listed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-Alternatives For a quick single player a GM test (at no cost) look at the Hamachi option.

Yes he is. I guess that may be the case still then. I guess that is a new thing cause we haven't had this issue in the past. Our GM has ran a number of games with us.
    Yep, it does appear to be a recent thing for people on AT&T. Unfortunately those reporting it have said they can't turn it off through their router and have had to use a VPN solution. Try the option I mentioned above as a quick test.

Blog Entries
    This has only been reported with AT&T over the last few weeks. Prior to that AT&T did not have an issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

ok thank you guys for the help. I guess we will get something figured out.

Thread Information