DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffKnight View Post
    I could mesh together some stats for Discovery-era type ships too based on known lengths and Star Trek Online documents approved by CBS....
    That sounds fun but to be honest I know very little about the era. I haven't quite absorbed that show yet..

Just a status update while we wait for game day ..
    I have the talents for every published book input into fg for our game and I am progressing with other things we are likely to use (gear, species, upbringing, NPCs etc.)

My hope is to have reference modules for every book complete, but at the very least, the ruleset will be completely functional on game day.

I've received the character sheet for your Caitian helmsman and he is input as well. I'll add the others as I receive them. If you want to make supporting cast characters ahead of time along with your bridge officers, feel free to do so.

I'll repost this in discord later this evening as we are currently a bit scattered in our conversations, but everyone has checked in so we are game on in December.
    Last edited by Talen; November 19th, 2019 at 12:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Just a status update while we wait for game day ..

I've received the character sheet for your Caitian helmsman and he is input as well. I'll add the others as I receive them.
    Who is the Caitian helsman?! That's fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindorandir View Post
    Who is the Caitian helsman?! That's fun!
    That's my character!

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra131 View Post
    That's my character!
    Well I made a security officer so it looks like science officer is still on the table

If you haven done so, please join Rob's Star Trek channel for voice and text on Discord. I believe I sent everyone a link, but if you don't have access to the voice and chat, drop Rob a DM in Discord.

Greetings!

Late to the game here, but is their still availability? Or perhaps it will be streamed?

I cannot wait for the release of the commercial product.

Thanks!
    Don't flirt with death... You just might get laid.

Sorry, but work is going to be crazy the next month, so I'll have to drop for now. I might try to join after the first of the year, if there is still an opening.

Thanks!
    Ultimate License (Classic and Unity)
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Thane, if you are interested, we do have room for 1 more and we will be streaming. If you would like to play, the game is this Thursday, apply to the calendar and send me your character sheet. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane View Post
    Greetings!

Late to the game here, but is their still availability? Or perhaps it will be streamed?

I cannot wait for the release of the commercial product.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Thane, if you are interested, we do have room for 1 more and we will be streaming. If you would like to play, the game is this Thursday, apply to the calendar and send me your character sheet. Drop me a line if you have any questions.
    Excellent. Let me get a cam working. Thanks Talen.
    Don't flirt with death... You just might get laid.

Thread Information