Starfinder Playlist

Starfinder "Skin"

I am sure this is a really dumb question - but how do you load the Starfinder skin where the icons on the right have the nice red/blue circular icons and you get the nice blue framed windows with the red text?

Sounds like you mean the default theme???
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Exactly. There is the Starfinder logo in the middle of the screen, but the screen is a light grey and the buttons are off-white with olive drab borders and icons.Starfinder FG Not Right.PNG

I think you have selected another theme. Possibly basic brown?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Remove all your extensions on your campaign load screen
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dzilla77 View Post
    OK thanks.
    Let us know what theme that is so we can fix the one button if it is one one FGs exts, or we can find rhe owner of the ext.
    That button is not one of the standard buttons so it dont have a icon for it.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Simple brown and Simple Gray (Standard FG included Theme) have 2 icons that are wrong, Features and Special Features. Never really noticed before because I use the starfinder bars theme.

SimpleBrown.png

Simple Gray looks exactly like the SimpleBrown in that pic so I did not want to include a pic of essentially the same thing.
    Last edited by msbranin; November 5th, 2019 at 01:48.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Let us know what theme that is so we can fix the one button if it is one one FGs exts, or we can find rhe owner of the ext.
    That button is not one of the standard buttons so it dont have a icon for it.
    It’s Simple Brown.

Thread Information