STAR TREK 2d20

Pathfinder 1E | Return of the Rune Lords - seeking 1 more | Sat 10am MST

Sadly, our recent addition did not workout resulting in 1 open seat in the campaign.

FG License: Standard.

Time Zone: MST
    time: Saturday's 10:00 am - 3pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: i.e. 1x weekly for 5 hours until the completion of Return of the Runelords. 1 weekend a month will be off due to GM having other obligations.
    Term:

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i.e. podcast, Twitch, Youtube, etc. No

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. These modules are mixed, generally starting off with heavy RP and then transitioning into mostly combat later in the book.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 1 more to fill out our ranks.
    Character starting level & equipment: i.e. 6th

Character restrictions: I'm trying to keep characters within the same power level. Character concept will need approval before being allowed to enter the game.

Details of your scenario: This is a ongoing campaign currently in book 2 of Rise of the Rune Lords. Due to life events we lost one of our players and are looking for a replacement. If you have what it takes to take up arms against the awakening Rune Lords, apply below.

Hey! I'm definitely interested! Oh wait.. I'm already in the game. No, but seriously this is a cool group!
    Don't worry about being forced to play a party healer, that job is already well taken care of

The spot is still open.

Hi,
    i would be interested to join your Pathfinder 1E-Return of the Rune Lords game if there is still a spot open. I have played Pathfinder and FG before and have a standard licence. I'm willing to play any class that the party needs.
    20 in the Awesome stat
    Devourer of sweets

At this time all spots are full.

I am interested are you still open , and what character type are you looking for ?

If there are any openings I would love to know!

Thread Information