FG Spreadshirt Swag

GURPS Game Interest Check - GURPS Technothriller One-Shot on a Saturday Night

Hi all,

Just trying to gauge whether or not there would be interest in this...I'm hoping to run a GURPS TechnoThriller one-shot (or two-shot, depending on how long it runs) based where player characters are member of the fictional group BlackEagle/BlackEagle, as taken from the excellent game Millennium's End.

I'd run the game one Saturday likely in December or January, but before I work on getting the one-shot created I wanted to gauge interest in the community. If there is enough interest, this may become a campaign.

GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

The Olympus group has the last two weeks of Dec and first week of Jan where we don't actually have anything planned. I'd bet you could get a few of the leftovers to join. I'd be interested, anyway.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Scheduled the first session for January 4th, 2020 at 18:00 hours EST.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3673

Scenario Breakdown:

PCs are members of the PMC called BlackEagle/BlackEagle Security & Investigations Group, based in Miami, FL. A client hires the BE/BE Cell to find his missing daughter, a college student in Mexico City. All is not what it seems, and it's a race against time as the bullets fly...will the Cell rescue her before it's too late?

A GURPS TechnoThriller adventure by GunbunnyFuFu
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Blog Entries
    +1 here.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

So far I've got 4 of 6 slots full. 2 more left!

GunbunnyFuFu

One more slot left!

The Cell is full at this time. Thanks for your interest!

Missed it!
    Currently GMing:
    * The Haunted Highlands - Castles & Crusades

Thread Information