STAR TREK 2d20

Character Ability Stats

I have been looking around everywhere and can't seem to find the answer. What I am trying to do is input (manually) a 10th level half-orc bard from Hero Labs Online into FGC, and it is very difficult. For Pathfinder 2e, how do you change the character's ability score or even create a half-orc? Seems most things searched for come up 5e and just don't seem to fit. Thank you.

I'm little new to the system so hopefully I am not giving you incorrect information. Half-Orc is a heritage for the Human ancestry. So it would be added during the initial Ancestry step of character creation, and you just choose Half-Orc as the Heritage option.

You may want to just build out the character through the tool in Fantasy Grounds at level 1, and then just add everything else on manually after that.

Hopefully that helps.

There is a "tracker" button on the main page of the character sheet that will walk you through most of the steps. If you need to manually adjust ability scores for some reason - like if you take the "flawed ancestry" options - you can use CTRL + mouse wheel while hovering over the field you want to adjust (typically the "misc" field).

(Pst, Trenloe, is there plans to ever support automatically handling flawed ancestries? )

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    (Pst, Trenloe, is there plans to ever support automatically handling flawed ancestries? )
    (Maybe...)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    If you need to manually adjust ability scores for some reason - like if you take the "flawed ancestry" options - you can use CTRL + mouse wheel while hovering over the field you want to adjust
    Thank you ... been hunting for how to change Ability Scores directly ... it was really not obvious to me!

I have some players join our campaign fresh and the other players are lvl 9. I tell the player to build from lvl 1 up as the 'tracker' will help make sure you do not miss any key feats/skills you get each level.

For the half elf and half orc you start with Human and add either of those as a 'heritage'.

Thread Information