FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Changed the way armor proficiency is worded so the automation added in Release 12 properly parses to the Combat Tab. Not sure if it was the lack of a period or the newline character that stopped it, but works now.

There seems to be a bug in the Witch spells per day, at least at 1st level. It's saying 2 first level (as Wizard), but they get 3.

I'll look at it when I get off work to be sure, but I believe this is due to the base spellcaster rules in the PF2 ruleset since I don't recall any place to set the spells per level in the class. You can manually adjust the spell slots on the actions tab as a work around.

I've got a player that is running a Battle Oracle. Any recommendations on how to implement that effects of Call to Arms and the curses? I couldn't find anything in this module, but I might have missed something. I was basically thinking of creating a effect that applied -1 to AC and saves and have him stack it as appropriate for the curse. Just have to figure out how to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by tuesdaynightgm View Post
    I've got a player that is running a Battle Oracle. Any recommendations on how to implement that effects of Call to Arms and the curses? I couldn't find anything in this module, but I might have missed something. I was basically thinking of creating a effect that applied -1 to AC and saves and have him stack it as appropriate for the curse. Just have to figure out how to do that...
    Unfortunately I do not know of a way to add an effect into the class modules, as things like that are generally only in spells and are parsed by FG during runtime. That's why ShadeRaven's drag and drop spells and actions are all made on characters to be copied over.
    As for getting the effect to work, you'd have to refer to the effects wiki: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...PFRPG2_Effects
    The effect
    Code:
    AC: -2; SAVE: -2;
    should work for the minor curse, adjusted as necessary for the stronger versions, but you'd have to apply and remove based on the character's actions manually.
    Last edited by kaernunnos; March 16th, 2020 at 14:44.

Can this mod be used in FG Unity? If so, where/how do I install it?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron The Paisley View Post
    Can this mod be used in FG Unity? If so, where/how do I install it?
    I don't know if it will work - in theory it should, but I haven't tried. Give it a go - load it in <FG app data>\modules - click the folder icon in the top left of the main startup screen to get to <FG app data>

Oh, and Welcome to the FG forums!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I don't know if it will work - in theory it should, but I haven't tried. Give it a go - load it in <FG app data>\modules - click the folder icon in the top left of the main startup screen to get to <FG app data>

Oh, and Welcome to the FG forums!
    It works! I just didn't know where to put the file. Thanks again!

Thread Information