DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

SFS #2-01: Pact World Warriors SUN December 1st @ 2 PM GMT

Tier 1-4, most likely subtier 1-2, but might change if everybody wants to bring higher level characters

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

Recovering from its recent trials in the Scoured Stars, the Starfinder Society finds itself the target of a vicious media smear campaign. To combat this unexpected threat, the Society sends a group of agents to build up some standing in the Pact Worlds by taking part in a series of televised events orchestrated by the undead media mogul, Zo!. What these heroic agents don't know, is that their competition is willing to do whatever it takes to stop them from restoring the Society's tattered image.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and either Teamspeak or Discord, depending on player preferences.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, please send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want play. If you don't have any chronicle sheets for this character yet, or if you don't have a digital version of your last chronicle sheet, just fill out all the necessary information on your character's Society tab after the game.

Please either send me your character's xml file or upload/build the character before the game. If you need extra time to do so, please let me know so I can have the server up on time.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias can be found in the game calendar.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I will play with Tiffy again, my level 1 ysoki operative.

the doctor is in

Poor doctor is still level 0, I see?

level 0 warrior -- but level 2 as a doctor! (I fixed the entry)

I would like to join with Makaresh Lvl2 Technomancer.

I will play - don't know which character yet.

If I don't build up my PC by 12/1, I will use a pregen.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 22nd, 2019 at 15:55.

Another info: One additional player who's not on the forum will probably join, playing a fresh 1st level character. So that brings the group to five players.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I am working on my character - looks like a 2nd-level mystic dream prophet healer, who also happens to be a forensic arcanologist. If you have any magical crime scenes that need forensic analysis, let him know!

Applied on calendar and sent email.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thread Information