FG Spreadshirt Swag

Share Tokens/Portraits

Once again, checked the wiki, but couldn't find anything on this. How do I share my Portraits and Tokens with my players? I've tried putting them in the same folders like with FGC, but that didn't work. And I tried putting tokens in the folder that's in the campaign directory, and that didn't work. I've also put them in those folders under folders labeled "shared" and that didn't work. What am I doing wrong here? Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

There is no way to "share" tokens/portraits with players to review. They can be assigned by the GM; and the player will see the assignments on the PC sheet.

This is something that is on our list to look at after release; but probably lower priority than other things we've already mentioned we're planning post-release. (such as vision/lighting)

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for the response Moon Although, to be honest, I know the vision/lighting thing is important for a lot of folks, for me, it wasn't what I was looking forward to with FGU and is a feature I'll probably never use. I was honestly very pleased with FGC. All I wanted was FGC without port forwarding.
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Thread Information