STAR TREK 2d20

Kingmaker Companion Guide Request: Special Meals

For the section on special meals, is it possible to provide a list somewhere of the meals ordered by level? That would make it much faster to sort through the meals and figure out which ones should be available to PCs or would make an appropriate reward.

Possibly just adding them as item entries would suffice, as long as they all had "meal" or "recipe" in their name so they could easily be searched.

Oddly enough it looks like item entries for them might exist, as there are links in the meals section that seem to lead to items, but I can't manage to find those items in the item database.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxAstro View Post
    Oddly enough it looks like item entries for them might exist, as there are links in the meals section that seem to lead to items, but I can't manage to find those items in the item database.
    They're story entries.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    They're story entries.
    That's good to know, but does not give me any way - as far as I can see - to organize them by level.

Spoilers!

There's only 27 of them and the level is in the story entry title.

If you want the meals listed in level order you could create another story entry with links to the recipes in level order?

There's nothing like this in the FG conversion because the original product didn't include a Meals by level table. I'll mention this to the product dev and see if they'd like to add something like this into the product.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You know, I tried a couple different searches to see if I could easily get a full list like that, and somehow didn't try "Meal".

Being able to see them all in one list like that is at least a huge improvement, thank you for the help.

Thread Information