FG Spreadshirt Swag

Character Sheet Updating/Automating

Hi ya'll. I've been using FG for a while and have finally switched to my fav DnD 2E (1E really but I transitioned between the 2 when I was a kid so for me it's all the same great classic game.;-) I'm creating a character adding race then class following along with the video tutorial and things are going smoothly. The problem is updating the character level. The SAVES for example do not adjust and I can live with that if it's by design but the video gave me the impression the sheet would update this information. Any thoughts?

They update for me... I’ll look into it tonight and see if I find anything.

I sorted it out. I came from C&C that has less automation. I see you have to drag a class to the sheet to 'level' your character ;-) I assumed you initially made the character this way then adjusted your character info. manually from there on as per C&C. I have never used any of the more sophisticated rule sets like 5E that operate this way because they didn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughouse View Post
    I sorted it out. I came from C&C that has less automation. I see you have to drag a class to the sheet to 'level' your character ;-) I assumed you initially made the character this way then adjusted your character info. manually from there on as per C&C. I have never used any of the more sophisticated rule sets like 5E that operate this way because they didn't appeal to me.
    Yup, dragging the class to the character again will apply all the saves/thacos/hps. I am going to be working on new documentation for the ruleset over the holidays coming up as I can so hopefully this sorta thing will be a bit more clear. I think I mentioned in the video but I made that almost a year ago
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughouse View Post
    I made the same mistake when I started.

Thread Information