5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Problems checking out from Store

Is anyone else having problems checking out from the FG store? It looks like the site is having problems connecting to Paypal. I get the following error message that looks like it is coming from Paypal as the Page has the Paypal logo at the top and has a Paypal URL.Paypal Error.JPG

"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."

I am able to log into Paypal itself from another tab, so it looks to me a problem between the two sites.
    Last edited by Delthos; November 6th, 2019 at 19:09. Reason: Adding Screen Cap

Are you running an adblocker or any tracking blockers?

I run UblockOrigin, but it's never been a problem. I'll try disabling it and see if it helps.

I tried disabling uBlockOrigin and still not able to check out. I also tried from a different PC and get the same error as shown in the image above.

So it looks like it is some change done in Firefox that is causing it to not work. Which is odd as I'm not experiencing the issue on other sites using Paypal. I'm trying to figure out what it is the site configuration in Firefox that is causing it. I was able to get to the Paypal logon page in Chrome and checkout.

Did you ever get any resolution on this? I'm experiencing the exact same issue today, trying to "buy" a free product of all things.

And I bought over $200 worth of FG materials on the store just over a week ago, so I see no reason for it to be failing now.

Problem persists between two machines and with different browsers.
    Last edited by outlawmoon; May 26th, 2020 at 22:57.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by outlawmoon View Post
    Did you ever get any resolution on this? I'm experiencing the exact same issue today, trying to "buy" a free product of all things.

And I bought over $200 worth of FG materials on the store just over a week ago, so I see no reason for it to be failing now.

You cant buy only a free product on teh store. There is some glitch. It is in the free product description - something like - free with any other product purchase or a $1 donation.

Blog Entries
    Since all transactions go through PayPal, and PayPal does not allow $0 transactions you have to do a $1 donation or add it to your purchase when getting something else.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by outlawmoon View Post

I never figured out what the problem was with Firefox. It started working in all browsers shortly after this, including on the browser that was having the problem. So other than not being able to purchase free items on their own as damned stated, I don't know what it could be.

Thread Information