Starfinder Playlist

LFP Call of Cthulhu Mondays 7pm to 10pm UTC/GMT

FG License: Ultimate, players only need Demo
    Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: We play every Monday (with few exceptions) 7pm to 10pm GMT/UTC
    If new game, planned start date: On-going game
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly 3 hour sessions
    Term: On-going

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Far more weighted towards Role Play
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3/4 regular players and are looking for 1 or 2 to join us
    Character starting level & equipment: n/a
    Character restrictions: None

Hi, we run an incredibly enjoyable (imo) Call of Cthulhu game every Monday from 7pm to 10pm GMT and we're looking for 1 or 2 players to join us. We're mostly UK based and our table is very laid back, we spend a lot of time laughing with the occasional downbeat grimness you'd expect from Lovecraft country. I'm a relatively new GM but our 3 core players are very experienced and, more importantly, really enthusiastic role players and whilst OOC chat is welcome I would say one of our strengths as a table is how immersed and involved our players get with their characters.

Our table then is a really pleasant mixture of horror and humour and whilst we do laugh a lot we're all aware that trauma and tragedy are around any given corner so the type of player(s) we're looking for are not necessarily experienced role players but enthusiastic role players who will be happy to be part of the rag-tag team we've assembled, I've found my players incredibly supportive to me as a new GM, we have players with top notch CofC rules knowledge so Call of Cthulhu experience isn't necessary but enthusiasm and some willingness to commit to character is. I actually can't recommend my players enough for their generosity and respect so I personally think this would be a great opportunity to join an on-going blast of an adventure (we're currently playing shorter modules but will move to a longer campaign soon)

We don't have table rules other than the normal courtesy we'd all expect and respecting the other player's commitment and time. We do play regularly every Monday 7-10pm GMT/UTC so any player would have to be willing to commit to that day in the mid-term at least. Cthulhu is a role play heavy investigative game, light on combat (combat is deadly and most monsters can eat you before breakfast) so if you fancy less dice rolling and more fast talking then either comment in the thread or DM me and we can hopefully meet on Discord and see if this is something that would appeal. Thanks for reading mortals!

We use Obsidian Portal to log Characters, NPCs and of course game logs. If you are interested in playing, do have a look and get a feel for our "exploits": When The Stars Fall. Now is a great time to join as we are just about to start another unfortunate series of events having survived "horror at 20,000 feet". The map of the aeroplane being thus titled should have warned us to take the train back to Boston but ...

I don't have any experence in Call of Cthulhu but I would love to join

Just a bump - I'm sure (as intrepid as we are) we could do with one more brave Investigator ....

CoC screen shot.png

Hey, there still a slot available? New to CoC as a game but I love the stories

I've sent a PM if you guys still have a slot open.

Bumping this as we are currently going to be setting up a second table for CofC running (probably) on a Thursday night from 7pm to 10pm UTC, new and experienced CofC/FG players are absolutely welcome, the table I GM at tends to be very relaxed and chilled so if you fancy going crazy insane and dying traumatically in a friendly atmosphere then fire us a message or leave a post and I'll get back to you with the discord details

Hey there,

I would love to get a spot in your group. I am available on both, Mondays and Thursdays. I am a DM for my real life group for over 20 years. We used the rule systems: Ad&D, Pathfinder, World of Darknes and recently Fate Core. I have not played with the CoC ruleset yet, but have the core rulebook and I am a quick learner
    Last edited by Sorasha; January 2nd, 2020 at 12:19. Reason: Fixed a typo

Thread Information