FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    So not to be a pest but what kind of functionality is it suppose to have in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    So not to be a pest but what kind of functionality is it suppose to have in the future?
    See the Fantasy Grounds Fridays video from a couple of months ago!

And some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460346
    Last edited by Trenloe; November 6th, 2019 at 19:04.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

[QUOTE=Trenloe;461270]See the Fantasy Grounds Fridays video from a couple of months ago!

I found the video it was from two months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    See the Fantasy Grounds Fridays video from months ago!

And some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post460346
    Great vid!
    Last edited by damned; December 18th, 2019 at 12:13.

Quote Originally Posted by telbot View Post
    Great vid!
    Thanks!

And welcome to the FG forums.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's what it's intended for. I'd actually remove it from the ruleset until it's properly implemented, but people have already added data and I wouldn't want to stop access to that. But, in theory, that entered data might all break in the future so perhaps I should take that step now...
    Well the longer you wait the worse its gonna get
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Well the longer you wait the worse its gonna get
    How annoyed would you be if it went away? You'd lose access to those actions you've already entered.

I've found a way to just hide the actions sidebar button but keep the config still there. You'll be able to still open the actions list using the chat command \openwindow masterindex action

I'll implement this in the next release (release 9).

I've found a way to just hide the actions sidebar button but keep the config still there. You'll be able to still open the actions list using the chat command \openwindow masterindex action

I'll implement this in the next release (release 9).
    Cool..
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information