DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG Con 15 - starts Friday this week - PFS games available!

There are plenty of PFS games running in FG Con 15 with spaces available! Sign up if you want to play!

https://www.fg-con.com/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi Trenloe,
    Thanks for the reminder.

One of the GMs was in a car-accident so I'm waiting for word from him before signing up. I'll be signing up for some games before the event starts. Just letting know.

Quote Originally Posted by PoohPuss View Post
    One of the GMs was in a car-accident so I'm waiting for word from him before signing up. I'll be signing up for some games before the event starts. Just letting know.
    He says he should be OK here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-from-Aellongm

I'd sign up if I were you - otherwise you might miss out as a couple of their games are close to getting full.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, everyone. I'm still kind of sore, but I will be able to run my games. I'll try and respond to all the PM's here, on FGCON and discord tomorrow.

Thanks Poohpuss and everyone for caring. Please sign up, as Trenloe says, certain spots are filling up mighty quick.

Thread Information