FG Spreadshirt Swag

Unarmed Strike Monk

Hey,

So I am trying to create an unarmed strike weapon for a monk character...but I can seem to select the die that I need for damage. It won't let me select any die at all...
    Suggestions?

I have right clicked in the weapon section to create the new weapon...but as mentioned when I try to select a die for damage...I can't pick anything.

Thanks.
    C

Blog Entries
    What ruleset?

Check the stickies at the top of the ruleset you are interested in, good chance their will be a character ability library or other post detailing what you are looking for.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Drag a dice and drop it into the little dice box on the weapon line.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ating_a_weapon
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you very much! That seems to have done it.

Cheers

So the part that I am struggling with for the same issue isn't the creation of the unarmed strike - in fact I made one for all the PCs but they don't get the bonuses that a Monk does - but the issue is actually when I change the Mode from Standard or Preparation to Combat Mode and the uniquely created weapon disappears from the top of the page. Please advise!

Standard Mode:
    Standard Mode.png

Combat Mode:
    Combat Mode.png

For full disclosure to make sure it isn't extensions creating issues... I am also running a weapon extension I found here in the forums called Weapon Handling v1.0 and I was going to add another extension called the 5e Combat Enhancer... What the Weapon Handling does is it adds the ability to click on the thrown icon to change it to melee and click on the hand icon to switch to offhand weapon or two-handed for versatile damage. I know darts aren't light weapons but I think that is stupid and they should be so I changed them but it would show the same changes to the icon and damage if it was a dagger.

The extension effect is shown outlined in red and the result of the problem I am seeing happens is outlined in blue.

I created the unarmed strike by clicking the Edit List button at the bottom of the character sheet and clicking the blue Add Weapon option. Again... whenever there is a custom weapon it disappears once I change the Mode to Combat. HELP!!
    Last edited by Shireling; March 23rd, 2020 at 23:14.

Have you equipped the unarmed strike using the box to the left of the attack?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Have you equipped the unarmed strike using the box to the left of the attack?
    Thank you. I just had it carried... I couldn't find its status for a minute before I changed the Mode to Preparation.

Thread Information