STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Thanks for the update. Sounds like it is coming together nicely - good work mate
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Blog Entries
    All the Chinese special characters are driving me nuts. Not quite sure what character set FGU is using yet...
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    ...And random thoughts waking me up in the middle of the night...

There was an update to FGU that expanded on the character set functionality. I didn't think anything of it until I was asleep. Almost all the trouble characters are now picked up, with a couple still putting up a fight.

Time to start generating the horde of NPCs!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder

Good stuff. There are a lot of cool npcs in this setting

Blog Entries
    So the issue with the special characters has been reported in the play tests forums.

Got some input from Eric on the Person of Interest pages and the layout he looking was for. The answer is:

DG_2.jpg

Each of those will open the NPC sheet for that particular person which will be the recommended stat blocks for the NPCs (as recommended in the book/PDF). On each NPC sheet will their little blurb, as well as a link to their image. Their token will appear on the NPC sheet as well.

Now we get into the most exciting part of today's update (haven't shown this Eric, so the final product may differ slightly) - The Street Gang Generator.

This is the layout for the reference manual page:

DG_5.jpg

The very first link under the first paragraph will open a second reference manual page with the text versions of all those tables for those that prefer them. Text tables like those can get big and make the various pages really long, so I kept them off the Street Gang Generator page. They will also be available through the library index under "Text Tables Quick Reference"

I went and made all the tables within the street gang generator rollable, and they function as intended.

DG_3.jpg

The Mob Tale Generator, and the "More Tables" are being done in the same way.
    Last edited by Mortar; December 10th, 2019 at 13:40.
    Ultimate License Holder

I love how you are doing the generators - can't wait to generate some crazy mob tales.

I still look in horror at Romantic Comedy...

Looks like fun!

Blog Entries
    way cool, love seeing stuff that isn't for a d20 system being developed.

I should not be reading the forums, I should be back at working on making a SW setting....

Blog Entries
    Today's update must include a shout out to damned working on the chat box. Over 120 NPC entries done. Down to image clean up, making up Quick Reference page for the sidebars, and taking the NPC cards and creating a Wiseguys Adventure Deck out of them.

Untitled2.jpg

One issue that I know I will have this is on the Classic client...the Japanese/Chinese words and some of the characters contained in them. They are outside the ranges of the basic character set used by the Classic client, and don't display properly.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Alrighty...Eric has provided feedback for the modules that I forwarded to him. I'll get those few points fixed up and check back with him for final approval.

Thread Information