FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Thread: Hosting issues

Thanks for doing that, it’s working now. I’m not sure if I know how to reorder the network card priority, but I’ll Take a look at that.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

USA, India, and other locales around the world
    I have been trying to log in to run the demo version in the cloud, and am being told that a server is already linked to my user name. I have logged out properly, but the server must not think so. This has been past a few days now. I was able to switch to local and do some testing just fine. If someone can steer me into what I can do to get the cloud server working for me again, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
    Zwergenmauer

Ultimate License Holder
    Pathfinder 1e, 2e
    D&D 5E
    GURPS

Hosting Issue

Quote Originally Posted by Zwergenmauer View Post
    I have been trying to log in to run the demo version in the cloud, and am being told that a server is already linked to my user name. I have logged out properly, but the server must not think so. This has been past a few days now. I was able to switch to local and do some testing just fine. If someone can steer me into what I can do to get the cloud server working for me again, I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
    I had this same issue previously. It took forever but the FG team had to reset my username. I doubt this will occur until at least after the holidays as I do not believe they are in office. Sorry for the bad news. I hope they get yours fixed quicker than mine.

Merry Christmas bud.

Blog Entries
    Known issue, that the cloud server is not clearing itself. This is currently being done manually by the staff. But as said, this may not happen until next week given the holidays.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I've cleared all cloud servers running for more than 8 hours. I'm in for a day or two between travelling, but still on vacation technically.

Regards,
    JPG

If someone is around to clear servers running for more than 8 hours, I'd appreciate it. I look forward to [FGU-788] - Local server not working on Mac getting solved.
    Last edited by daggerfortysix; December 29th, 2019 at 15:51.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Preferred Games: D&D5E
    Timezone: Normally US Central Time but often times others...

I just cleared game servers running more than 8 hours. Please note that I will be out of town Mon-Thurs this week (as I am supposed to be on family vacation); so I won't be able to clear them again until I return.

Regards,
    JPG

Any chance of the game servers being cleared on Friday, January 3rd? I've had mine stuck in limbo for a few days.

My server is in limbo as well. Could you please clear it?
    Thx

I've been checking in and clearing servers about once a day over the last few days. Anything longer than 8 hours gets reset.

Cheers,
    JPG

Thread Information