FG Spreadshirt Swag

Magic candles now? Candle shows all NPCs in map even when out of range.

Including a campaign I created from scratch with DMG, PHB, and MM modules - Duplicated in new campaign with bare basics - char wizard human fighter just created dropped two NPCs 20 ft away in copy of map-4 from d&d maps - logged in player as that human - was dark - no light - dropped candle on CT for human entry and both host and player showed the 2 NPCs 20ft away.

A candle should be 10ft max for showing anything - no longer the case. (betting its that ambient lighting fix somehow causing this)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SilentRuin; January 4th, 2022 at 21:20.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Looks like this is related to today's update. I can replicate. Was not a problem before I updated but after a discussion on Discord I updated and I see this behaviour.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Just pushed a hot fix from Carl. Can you please Check for Updates and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a hot fix from Carl. Can you please Check for Updates and try again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    A quick superficial test with that campaign seemed to show it was fixed.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Thread Information