DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Possible Bug?-Selecting and Moving Multiple Tokens

Whenever I try to select multiple tokens and move them as a group, if it is more than two tokens, it always moves one less token than the amount I selected. When I select and try to move 4, only 3 of them move. When I select and try to move 3, only 2 of them move, etc. I have tried changing how I select them and that doesn't seem to fix them. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Do all the tokens show the selection ring around them before you move?
    Or is the selection ring not appearing as you expect when clicking on them?
    Or are you using the selection mode from the tool bar?

I just tried a test with selecting 5 tokens and moving them around; and none were lost in the move process.

If you can provide us with the exact steps you followed (i.e. open image, add token 1, add token 2, ..., click on token 1, shift-click on token 2, ..., etc.),
    then that gives us a much better chance of reproducing the issue and solving it.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Do all the tokens show the selection ring around them before you move?
    Or is the selection ring not appearing as you expect when clicking on them?
    Or are you using the selection mode from the tool bar?

I just tried a test with selecting 5 tokens and moving them around; and none were lost in the move process.

If you can provide us with the exact steps you followed (i.e. open image, add token 1, add token 2, ..., click on token 1, shift-click on token 2, ..., etc.),
    then that gives us a much better chance of reproducing the issue and solving it.

Regards,
    JPG
    Just tested again and it seems to only be this one group of tokens I made. I am unable to replicate it at this time. I will let you know if that changes.

Thread Information