Running 5e.
    Selected a map (BattleMap_Cave01).
    Brought up Combat Tracker
    Loaded me (Marcus)
    Loaded five Kobolds
    Placed Kobolds on map
    Placed Marcus on map
    (So far so good)
    Decided to put walls in. Clicked on wall button at bottom-right of map. (brick with plus sign)
    Decided to put Fx in. Clicked on fx+ at bottom-right of map.
    Selected snow. Then selected rain. Then selected water. Then selected myst.
    Then selected blizzard. Then selected parchment. (Just trying them out ya know!)
    Then went back and selected snow.
    Then got onto discord to see what was going on there.
    (Now the weird part.)
    After a few minutes a blizzard came up.
    After another few minutes it was raining.
    After another few minutes it was back to snowing.
    After that - myst and snow.
    I saw this happening while FGU was behind Discord. So I thought "Maybe I need to move Discord". So I did.
    When I passed the mouse over FGU where the map was - it became just the water again.
    As I passed the mouse back and forth it kept changing.
    Now - it is really changing pretty quickly. Like once every 15 seconds or so.
    My world has gone mad. God must really hate those Kobolds (or my character - don't know which).

Wow. Ok - update. I decided to just move the mouse around on the FGU map and it turns out that every time I
    pass the mouse over the Kobolds or Marcus - the fx part goes bonkers. I now have six or seven "snow" fields one
    on top of another. Very strange. :-) But what can I say - it's Beta time!!!!

Next update - If I click anywhere in the yellow area on the right (which shows the Fx+ and Wall+ layers) the Fx special
    effect just changes now.
    Last edited by markem; November 1st, 2019 at 06:06. Reason: More info

I had the same issue and couldn't figure out a solution. What's worse, is that now all my maps are affected so anything I create or open begins cycling FXs even if I never added any.

Blog Entries
    Yep, SmiteWorks knows. If you check the other posts about 'walls' 'layers' and/or 'fx' I think you'll find this is the same issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I did check for the Fx problems but search did not turn up anything and just looking. They must have used the term "walls". Oh well. Thought I had something new to report. :-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markem View Post
    I did check for the Fx problems but search did not turn up anything and just looking. They must have used the term "walls". Oh well. Thought I had something new to report. :-)
    No problem, rather have 2 reports than none

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks for reporting. This is being tracked as FGU-623.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information