FG Spreadshirt Swag

Moving images around

When using the move button on an image, when you move down, it moves a lot slower than the rest of the directions. Kind of annoying when you're building maps.

Link of video showing what I mean:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e7l...ew?usp=sharing

EDIT: Also, the movement is actually quite smooth, just the video capture was making it look jerky.
    Last edited by Copernicus219; March 15th, 2020 at 14:28.

Blog Entries
    Added as issue FGU-947. If you have a middle mouse button, I'd recommend using it to pan the viewport (click middle mouse button an drag). For zooming, try using the scroll wheel.

It looks to me like it's simply because you can't pull the mouse downward as far from the move button as you can in any other direction, and the move speed seems proportional to the distance you pull away from the move button. I bet if you drag the image window up so that button is more in the middle of the screen the issue would go away. That said, I never use that move thing. I always hold down middle mouse button which works great.

Blog Entries
    Chev is correct. The scroll speed is proportional based on the distance the mouse is dragged. So, not a bug after all.

One, I did not know about the middle mouse click button and been using FG for over a year now, lol- that works pretty well other than it being an awkward button to click (maybe be able to program which button you hold in if that isn't already an option?)
    Two, Since the button is proportional, could it be moved to the middle of the screen then? Maybe that's a low priority, but if it's not working the same for every direction, seems like either moving the button or improving the functionality of how the button works would be beneficial.

Either way, thanks for looking into it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    maybe be able to program which button you hold in if that isn't already an option?
    Not in FG, but your mouse driver probably has an option to control button behavior. For instance, Logitech drivers usually allow you to assign one of the 'extra' buttons to be the middle mouse button and leave your scroll wheel as 'scroll'.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is also AutoHotkey. Tiny bit of a learning curve but then you can program any keys to trigger anything you want them to.

I’m guessing the move button is low priority since it worked the same way in FGC.

Thread Information