STAR TREK 2d20

Module Not Appearing

Greetings

I'm a new user and have run into an issue where an item I just purchased is not appearing on my list of modules to activate. The item in question, Remarkable Inns & Their Drinks, says to be compatible with both FGUnity and all other roleplaying system provided you have an active license, of which I do.

The file itself, LSPFGANYLORE005.dat, is appearing in my vault folder after I update the client as usual. However, upon loading my game, I see nothing available to activate. Upon searching the old Fantasy Ground support forums, I saw the suggestion to delete the file and attempt to update again. This yielded no results. I would appreciate any help or advice.

Blog Entries
    Welcome

Have you gone into your Library > Modules window from a campaign? (I assume it should show for all rulesets, but not 100% so make sure you try a D&D 5E one just in case)

Once in there, you should be able to see the module and then you can Load it.

Let us know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello thanks for the quick response,

You are correct, I have gone into Library > Modules from the campaign.

Attached I have my Data Module Activation window. I see no option for Remarkable Inns & Their Drinks.Capture.PNG

Edit: I assumed that the fact I was using Pathfinder 2nd edition may have been an issue, so I attempted to create a D&D 5e game under the same conditions, but was unable to find the module in question.
    Last edited by Dovienya; May 20th, 2020 at 03:41.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I don't have more trouble shooting for you. You can either wait a day and see if anyone else can verify if this is an issue or not. Or, you can email [email protected] and link this thread and let them know what steps you have already gone through and they can verify what's up.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Following up with this post to report that I have contacted fantasy grounds support and they confirmed it was an issue with the module. They were able to find the problem and resolve it.

Thanks all!

Thread Information