DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Portait Tokens for Traveller

A set of 13 portrait tokens for Traveller,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Tokens-or-MGT2

If people want more I can make another pack

Thanks!!
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Quote Originally Posted by backwardoracle View Post
    A set of 13 portrait tokens for Traveller,

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Tokens-or-MGT2

If people want more I can make another pack

Thanks!!
    Looks great, thanks for sharing!

PS: I needed to use WinRAR to decompress.

hmm, I'll try and fix that so its just compressed, ok fixed, readme added and 2nd tokenpack uploaded
    Last edited by backwardoracle; March 24th, 2020 at 15:21.
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Just uploaded 30 Aslan Portrait/tokens

Have fun!!

Thread Information