Starfinder Playlist

Windows resized over two monitors.

When re-starting FGU after resizing it to fit across two monitors, FGU retains the window size, but moves the window onto the primary monitor which, in my case is the right-hand monitor so the right-hand side of the over-sized FGU window is off the screen and I have to drag it back over to the left-hand monitor - if that makes any sense...

Intel Core i7 running 64-bit Windows 10 fully updated and patched on a 2Tb SSD with 16Gb RAM and an NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 graphics card.

Blog Entries
    Check you Windows settings. Are they set to always open new applications on your primary monitor?

Not sure this is something an application can control.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I only mention it because it doesn't happen on any other application and doesn't happen on standard FG. Windows usually opens application in the window that it was last used/closed in - as it does in the standard FG. Thanks for the response though.

Blog Entries
    Understood. SW will be along to add this to their list
    (I suspect)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Filed as FGU-640. My guess is that Unity base application code is doing something here, not sure if we can fix but we can investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information