Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for reporting dgreg.

I have been unable to reproduce that problem locally and I am able to resize without issue. Do you happen to be running any other screen sharing or display altering programs? I'm trying to see if there is something different on your end than a standard installation which might be having a conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Thanks for reporting dgreg.

I have been unable to reproduce that problem locally and I am able to resize without issue. Do you happen to be running any other screen sharing or display altering programs? I'm trying to see if there is something different on your end than a standard installation which might be having a conflict.
    It's a brand new laptop. Default settings and nothing fancy. I'm going to reset the laptop to factory default tomorrow night and start from scratch. I'll post an update.

Check if your graphics card driver is fully up-to-date. If not, update that first and see if it makes any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by notrealdan View Post
    Check if your graphics card driver is fully up-to-date. If not, update that first and see if it makes any difference.
    All firmware, BIOS and drivers, including graphics drivers are up-to-date. I've also tried performing a factory reset of the laptop. No change. This appears to be a Unity thing and is a known issue. I'll post this her in hopes that it might help.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/unit...window.283631/

Here's another related forum post regarding the Unity engine. In my case it still crashes when I attempt to resize a window whether I'm plugged in or not.

https://forum.unity.com/threads/unit...indows.537742/

FIXED: For users that have a PC/Laptop that uses the Intel Video Graphics card and drivers. Go into the Intel Graphics Control Panel and reset all default settings. I did this and it fixed my issue. Hope this helps someone else.

Thanks for the follow-up, and posting your resolution.

Perhaps a driver issue? I actually worked in testing on the Intel graphics drivers at one point; and they are not the best at game support.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information