STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Apologies. Can you be more specific on the subwindow issues at this point in time? With things changing regularly to try and support the FGC behaviors, it's best to get the steps on the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Apologies. Can you be more specific on the subwindow issues at this point in time? With things changing regularly to try and support the FGC behaviors, it's best to get the steps on the latest version.

Regards,
    JPG
    This post has the images I'm referring too.

Here is an updated clip I just made with current version of FGU.

The blank bits that require the window to be resized to get it to refresh is the issue. The same view works fine (meaning there are not blank segements) in FGC.
    Last edited by celestian; July 13th, 2020 at 06:46.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Checking in on this topic. Still seeing this:

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've noticed in Pathfinder 1e that opening some windows with a lot of text (such as spells or the character sheet notes tab) will result in the text going off the page without a scrollbar and without the ability to scroll with the mouse wheel.
    Resizing the window makes the scrollbar show up and enables scrolling.

This only showed up in the last update, as far as I recall, so it might not be related to this.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I've noticed in Pathfinder 1e that opening some windows with a lot of text (such as spells or the character sheet notes tab) will result in the text going off the page without a scrollbar and without the ability to scroll with the mouse wheel.
    Resizing the window makes the scrollbar show up and enables scrolling.

This only showed up in the last update, as far as I recall, so it might not be related to this.
    I reported this issue with 4e last week here

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...build-8-4-2020

Additional follow up to this issue that someone showed me last night. If you do not resize the window you can use the mouse wheel to scroll and it does... strange things.

---

With the patch on 2020.08.21 the subwindow and scrollbar problems have been fixed.

THANKS! I think I will now be able to start play testing.
    ---

Thread Information