DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    We are not questioning if you paid for a non-free version. We are wanting to check if you are properly set up with your license key recognized.

Turn on Enhanced Update logging in your Settings, run an Update and then send that as an attachment to [email protected] or [email protected] and we should be able to help diagnose it for you.

I actually don't see version

Quote Originally Posted by Paxx View Post
    I actually don't see version
    Good Day Paxx

The version is on the first screen when you open FG, the upper right hand portion of the screen. Yours should say v. 3.3.8 STANDARD I believe if you bought that level. If it says FREE or DEMO you need to make sure you update your key by pressing the Settings button and inputting the new key they should have emailed you or by going to your purchases at the FG store and finding it there. I just copied and pasted it so I would not make any typo's

How do I send it as an attachment do I take a screenshot or what?

What the hell it says free

I put in the only key that I ever received and updated and I'm still on free

Blog Entries
    If you bought from our store here, the license key will show up at the top of the Store > Order History page. If you bought on Steam, then you would right-click on Fantasy Grounds in your Steam Library and choose CD Keys.

We recommend coping and pasting in this value instead of typing it in. We often see people put O's instead of 0's and stuff like that.

I want to thank everyone for their help and quick response to my problem. after some instructions and patience (not on my part) the problem was fixed. Thanks again, Paxx.

Thread Information